In compliance with the provision of section 178 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Listing Agreements with the Stock Exchanges, the Board has renamed the existing “Share Transfer and Investor Grievance Committee” as the “Stakeholders’ Relationship Committee”.
The Stakeholders Relationship Committee comprises as under:
Terms of Reference of Stakeholders Relationship Committee
- Approval of transfer/transmission of shares/debentures and such other securities as may be issued by the Company from time to time;
- Approval to issue of duplicate share certificates for shares/debentures and other securities reported lost, defaced or destroyed, as per the laid down procedure;
- Approval to issue new certificates against subdivision of shares, renewal, split or consolidation of share certificates / certificates relating to other securities;
- Approval to issue and allot right shares / bonus shares pursuant to a Rights Issue / Bonus Issue made by the Company, subject to such approvals as may be required;
- To approve and monitor dematerialization of shares / debentures / other securities and all matters incidental or related thereto;
- Monitoring expeditious redressal of investors / stakeholders grievances;
- Review of measures taken for effective exercise of voting rights by shareholders
- Review of adherence to the service standards adopted by the listed entity in respect of various services being rendered by the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent.
- Review of the various measures and initiatives taken by the listed entity for reducing the quantum of unclaimed dividends and ensuring timely receipt of dividend warrants/annual reports/statutory notices by the shareholders of the company.
- All other matters incidental or related to shares, debentures and other securities of the Company.